My personal definition of software development process. (There aren't any grounds for this except for my experience.)
1. Rough analysis
- Analyzing requirements.
- Analyzing features and functionality that are required.
- Analyzing required schedule.
2. Detail analysis
- Defining the way to measure project's completeness.(When can we say "We complete this project!")
- Defining risks.
- Estimating costs and time.
- Deciding whether to go or not.
- Making reasonable schedule.
- Confirming resource plan.
- Confirming the way to measure project's progress - including Milestone. (ex. if XXX is YYY, then project is oo% completed.)
- Planning schedule, solution and alternatives etc about risk management.
- Determining development environment. (ex. language, CM tool, etc.)
- Designing SW.
- Making test plan and cases.
- Implementation & debugging.
'Development' 카테고리의 다른 글
|[Remind] Array vs Set. (0)||2019.05.03|
|[Dev] Software developement process... (0)||2010.01.13|
|[Dev] Sharing between members and leader... (0)||2009.12.04|
|[Dev] Key point to succeed in large project... (0)||2009.08.01|
|[Dev] User Interface Specification in Handset Software Development (0)||2008.10.23|
|[Dev] Time oriented vs Quality oriented development (0)||2008.10.17|