[[ blog 이사 과정에서 정확한 posting날짜가 분실됨. 년도와 분기 정도는 맞지 않을까? ]]
This id 100% personal opinion...
Step of progress in terms of programming skill(excluding co-working skill).
1. Coding with giving attention to the language syntax.
2. Coding his/her own thought quickly. (number of code line per hour is a lot. But, very buggy & poor design)
3. Realizing difficulty of debugging. So, coding considering debugging. initial speed becomes slower than (2)
4. Realizing software design. Coding considering design too. (slower than (3))
5. Knowing design techniques and importance of interface design, but immature. So, software is tended to be over-engineered. Lots of time is spent on designing over-engineered-software, interface and so on. In this stage, programmer knows about "What should be considered for good software". But he/she doesn't have any idea/experience about solutions. That's why initial speed is very slow.
6. Being mature. Becoming faster step by step.
|[Prog] Software design fundamental (my opinion) (0)||2009.12.18|
|[Prog] Do not underestimate costs for refactoring. (0)||2009.09.04|
|[Prog] Step of progress (programming skill). (0)||2009.08.10|
|[Prog][Debug] irregular bug.... (0)||2009.06.04|
|[Essay] Overly optimistic schedule... (0)||2009.04.01|
|[Essay] Test&Debugging Cycle과 Test Engineer의 role에 대한 단상... (0)||2009.03.11|